Sunday 21 April 2013

Importance of Being Ernest, Wild Rice


Second time round, and still as engaging and enjoyable.  The all male cast directed by Glen Goei provided an interesting look at Oscar Wilde's play.

The cast, comprising Brendon Fernandez, Crispian Chan, Daniel York, Ivan Heng, Chua Enlai, Hossan Leong, Gavin Yap and Lim Kay Siu, did a good job.  While the string quartet may not add anything substantial to the production, it did add ambience to the show.

It is great to see a well written play directed tightly and having a good ensemble of actors.  We are likely to see another re-run in the forseeable future.

1 comment :

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!



    My website :: high pr back links

    ReplyDelete